How smart are you?
The Halloween season has officially begun at the Warner house because I hauled all the mildewed decorations out of the shed. The living room is rife with scary bats and dancing skeletons — which inspired the Haunted House Adventure
puzzle game you can still play on my website. In fact, it’s a pictorial tour of my home.
The first person to solve the game from now through Halloween will win an autographed copy of THE SEVENTH EQUINOX hardcover, out Nov. 6 from Raw Dog Screaming Press.
- Contest begins now and ends 11:59 p.m., October 31, 2013.
- To win, be the first person to solve the Haunted House Adventure puzzle game, and enter your name in the Hall of Fame.
- Email me with your name, address, and the name of whom I should inscribe the book to.
- Previous Hall of Famers are excluded from entering.
This is not an easy game. Only three people have solved it in the four years its been online. So I won’t be responsible if it breaks your brain. I will only laugh.
- Readers of H.P. Lovecraft, Edgar Allan Poe, and David Morrell will have an advantage.
- Click everywhere. You must collect certain objects to advance to the next stage in the game.
- Pay attention to the hints information bar.
- When one of the hints is to pay attention to the hints, you know you’re in for a rough time. Whiskey is recommended.
- Don’t get discouraged! The house is indeed solvable.